In collaboration with Csolutions International Inc.
Dedicated care coordinator to help you handle scheduling, billing, and patient forms
Work From Home
Work from home forever as a Talkdoc telehealth clinician
We provide the resources necessary to make your treatment plan effective and seamless
Above average compensation, benefits, malpractice insurance, and learning budget
Refer for psychiatry or therapy in-house, meet regularly with other clinicians
Our tools help identify mental health issues earlier and improve quality of care
Psychiatric medical degree of one of the following:
Associate or fully licensed therapists with one of the following:
- PsyD, PhD or similar in Clinical Psychology
All clinicians are required to have the following:
- Licensed or registered (associates) to practice in California
- Individual professional malpractice liability insurance policy (reimbursable by Talkdoc based on weekly availability)
- Submission of a fully completed, signed CAQH application
- Individual NPI number
- Reliable internet connection
How do I sign up for Talkdoc?
What kind of clinicians does Talkdoc hire?
Do I have to be located in California?
Is there a minimum number of hours at Talkdoc?